The Regency Care R2900
The R2900 has long been the mainstay of the Regency Care Chair range – there are a wide range of sizes, options and configurations to make this one of the most versatile and adaptable high dependency care chairs available.
- The R2900 will lie flat and can even be placed in a trendelenburg position.
- Armrests can be either drop down or removable(optional extra) and the chair will take many adaptations and accessories meaning that it can be tailored specifically to the particular clinical area into which it is going to be utilized.
- The R2900 is very robust and is easy to thoroughly clean and repair – it’s the perfect all round chair for Elderly Care, Acute
- Stroke and Neurological conditions.
- Layflat feature
- Waterproof, breathable and multi-stretch covers with in-built Sanitized® Silver and Actifresh® antimicrobial protection
- Large tracking and braking castors – easy to move, even with an occupant
- Large range of sizing options
- Large range of configurations – can be adapted to suit Huntington’s disease sufferers etc
- Easy to clean, maintain and repair
We don't shift boxes, we shift expectations
Want to get in touch?
- Call today for expert advice
- Drop in for a cup of tea and a chat, or
- Arrange a FREE, no obligation home visit
Find us on
Don't be shy, get in touch
"It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better."
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)