RISING CARE CHAIR
A simple to operate care chair which is designed to maximise comfort, improve postural support and give a choice of pressure management. The chair is multi positionable and fully adjustable with separate controls for the Leg rest, Tilt in Space, Back Angle and the Rise function. Available with manual controls, electric controls or a mixture of both.
- Independent Tilt in Space
- Innovative Rise function giving 5″ vertical movement
- Adjustable Back Angle
- Adjustable Upper Back Angle
- Adjustable Seat Depth
- Adjustable Seat Width
- Adjustable Arm Height
- Adjustable and removable footplate
- Telescopic extending legrest
- Removable arms for side transfer
- Removable seat cushion
- Ultima vinyl Crib 5 with vapour permeable fabric on all contact surfaces
- Medium risk visco foam on all contact surfaces
- Manual and Electric control options, for each function independently.
|Seat height to floor:||16 – 21|
|Seat width:||16 – 22|
|Seat depth:||18 – 22|
|Arm height:||7 – 12|
|Back angle:||Recline 30|
|Tilt in space:||30|
|Overall width:||27 (minimum)|
|Weight capacity:||20 stone|
We don't shift boxes, we shift expectations
Want to get in touch?
- Call today for expert advice
- Drop in for a cup of tea and a chat, or
- Arrange a FREE, no obligation home visit
Find us on
Don't be shy, get in touch
"It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better."
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)