Liteway 4 Plus
This high performance all-rounder is daringly different thanks to the unique styling of the lightweight tubular frame and innovative latch-lock system on the two-piece chassis.
Thoughtful engineering makes it so easy to dismantle and stow into an average sized boot, leaving plenty of room for other necessities – smaller, individual sections are easier to lift and provide even greater flexibility for when storing away purposes are essential. Swivel seat as standard.
Available with an optional battery upgrade to 22Ah, that can give up to a 16 mile range.
- Optional accessory of a front basket
- Optional upgrade 22Ah battery pack
- Type Class – B / 2
- Overall length – 108cm / 42.5”
- Overall width – 57.5cm / 22.6”
- Maximum carrying capacity – 136kgs / 21 stone
- Maximum speed – 6.4km/h / 4mph
- Maximum kerb height – 5cm / 2”
- Range – standard battery pack (14Ah) – up to 14.4km / 9 miles
- Range – upgraded battery pack (22Ah) – up to 26km / 16 miles
- Colour – Blue / Graphite
We have portable as well as fixed access products available.
Our battery care and maintenance guide will help you get the most life from your battery.
We don't shift boxes, we shift expectations
Want to get in touch?
- Call today for expert advice
- Drop in for a cup of tea and a chat, or
- Arrange a FREE, no obligation home visit
Find us on
Don't be shy, get in touch
"It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better."
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)