Kirton Florien ll
A dynamic and highly mobile seating system, the Florien II enables greater independence by promoting correct posture and facilitating a supportive, comfortable seated position.
Unique features including an ergonomically moulded backrest and modern styling make this an excellent solution for a wide variety of users and environments.
- Nursing and residential homes
- General care of the elderly wards and bedside use
- Domestic home environments
- HospicesFor those that side transfer
- General nursing care for the semi and non-ambulant user
Features and Benefits
- Mechlock operated Tilt-in-Space positioning
- Legrest elevation
- Removable arms for easier side transference
- Four seat length options: 435mm,460mm, 485mm, 510mm (to be specified at time of manufacture)
- Articulated integral head support
- Supremely comfortable moulded backrest
- Ergonomically positioned push handle
- 25o negative legrest angle
- Two wheel options: 100mm wheels, braked at rear and Large wheel version available with 315mm rear wheels with brake bar
Pressure Relieving Seat Options (integral)
- Intelli-Air® Integral seat module
- Transflo Gel seat module
- Reflexion™ Foam seat module
We don't shift boxes, we shift expectations
Want to get in touch?
- Call today for expert advice
- Drop in for a cup of tea and a chat, or
- Arrange a FREE, no obligation home visit
Find us on
Don't be shy, get in touch
"It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better."
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)