Invacare Etude Medley Low
Low nursing bed with rails has been specifically designed to assist clients.
This low bed complies with the medical directive by maximising the safe working height of 62cm and a low position of 22cm is achieved. The bed enables the end user to transfer safely to and from the bed with no interference from the side rails, maximising safety and comfort.
- Low entry nursing bed with wooden side rails
- Extra low nursing bed with height range 22 cm to 62 cm 3 year warranty
- Fixed frame is robust and stable
- No tools required for assembly
- Transport bracket aids storage and transportation
- Low / high adjustable electric backrest, legrest and knee-break
- Double rim lock castors 4-section mattress support, 2 motor adjustments, separable for transport
- Three year warranty (parts only)
We don't shift boxes, we shift expectations
Want to get in touch?
- Call today for expert advice
- Drop in for a cup of tea and a chat, or
- Arrange a FREE, no obligation home visit
Find us on
Don't be shy, get in touch
"It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better."
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)