Pulse Rollator (blue)
£151.67 Price incl. VAT: £182.00
- Elliptical, lightweight aluminum mobility aid designed for those with limited mobility, such as the elderly and disabled
- Handle height is quick and easy to adjust by lifting the height lock latch and then closing to lock into position
- The quick release front wheels are constructed of puncture-proof PVC and can be pushed into the frame and detached by using a simple wheel release button
- Designed to fold into a standing position at a working height or into a compact size for easier storage and transportation
- Includes a padded seat allowing for comfortable and adequate breaks, as well as a small attachable shoulder bag, which makes shopping trips a breeze
The Pulse Rollator blends style and function. it's manufactured from elliptical lightweight aluminium tubing and available in two colours: sleek silver and vibrant blue. The handle height is quick and easy to adjust by lifting the height lock latch so that the handle height can be adjusted into position, then closing to lock into position. The Days Pulse Rollator is designed for those with limited mobility, such as, the elderly, disabled, and recovering. With an adjustable design, the handle height is quick and easy to alter by lifting the height lock latch so that the handle height can be adjusted into position. The handles also have height setting markings to speed up adjustments.
The Pulse Rollator is easy to transport thanks to the quick release front wheels and folding capabilities. The front wheels are 20 cm puncture proof solid PVC wheels that push fit into the frame. The wheels easily detach by using the simple wheel release. The use the kerb adjusting features, step down on the kerb climber to tilt the Pulse Rollator back so that the front wheels can easily be lifted onto a kerb. To fold into a standing position to shrink your rollator to just 25 cm wide. This width is easy to store and is at a working height, and ready for use. For travel or storage purposes, fold into a compact size that is easier to handle.
Overall Height 82 - 95 cm (32¼ - 37½ in.)
Overall Width 62 cm (24½ in.)
Overall Depth 78 cm (30¾ in.)
Seat Height 56 cm (22 in.)
Seat Width 43 cm (17 in.)
Seat Depth 22 cm (8¾ in.)
Width between Arms 46 cm (18 in.)
Diameter of Wheels 20 cm (8 in.)
Weight 7.9 kg (17.5 lbs)
Bag Load Limit 5 kg (11 lbs)
This product is eligible for 0% VAT relief for customers with an appropriate medical condition and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on behalf of the end user.
Additional questions will be asked during the checkout process in order to process an order at 0% VAT. This information is assessed before items are shipped and a member of the Osteopoise team may be in touch.