Universal floor level bed
The Osteopoise EN90 is the first ever universal floor level bed – free from the compromises imposed by ultra low beds with traditional end columns, the EN90 suits all healthcare environments, including the acute hospital setting.
- No end columns
- Lift off head and footboards
- 10 year frame warranty
- 5 year Linak electrical warranty
- Ultra stable at any height
- Up to 400mm shorter than other floor level beds
- Unique Dual Safe Working Load of 200KG or 300KG*
- 100mm – 730mm hi-lo range
We don't shift boxes, we shift expectations
Want to get in touch?
- Call today for expert advice
- Drop in for a cup of tea and a chat, or
- Arrange a FREE, no obligation home visit
Find us on
Don't be shy, get in touch
"It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better."
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)