Topro Olympos Rollator
With the Topro Olympos you can get back to the outdoors and enjoy nature again. The Topro Olympos evolved from the well loved and respected Topro Troja Rollator. It has been designed especially for those people who want to be able to walk in fields, woods and on gravel paths. The large, soft tyres have a comfortable hold on small stones and pass easily over tree roots. Even cobbled stones and high kerbs are easy for the Topro Olympos rollator.
The large basket at the front can carry up to 10 kg (22lbs) in weight, ideal for the picnic or weekly shop at the local market. For the well earned rest use the built in mesh seat, take a break and enjoy the scenery. The excellent brake system offers security when going down hill, something that a lot of the other rollators on the market seem to miss.
The easy to fold mechanism combined with the height adjustable memory function lets this outdoor rollator fold small for transport. For this reason the Topro Olympos is an ideal travel partner for trips and holidays. Whether you are in the city, country, abroad or at home, the Topro Olympos outdoor rollator can be relied on.
- The tyres are made for comfortable driving on rough foundations like cobblestone or dirt roads.
- Spacious basket with slipcover. The basket carries up to 15 kilos.
- Made from materials that tolerate all kinds of weather.
- Easy to clean, just hose down or steam.
- Easy to fold and unfold. Height adjustment with memory function.
- Excellent brakes, kerb lifters and edge guard.
- Safe to use and practical when crossing thresholds, kerbs etc.
- Easy to operate brakes.
- Folds easily together and requires little space.
- The rollator folds together by pulling the strap on the seat.
- Stands steadily on its wheels when folded.
- Takes up little space when stored.
- Practical to transport. Excellent for users who travel by car, bus, train or airplane.
We don't shift boxes, we shift expectations
Want to get in touch?
- Call today for expert advice
- Drop in for a cup of tea and a chat, or
- Arrange a FREE, no obligation home visit
Find us on
Don't be shy, get in touch
"It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better."
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)