The Regency Care R2500
A development of the original care chair, the R2500 is a tilt-in-space chair with an elevating channel legrest.
The R2500 is a comfortable, easy to move pressure care chair with drop down arms and wings which facilitate sling fitting / removal, cleaning and other procedures.
It is possible to configure the chair with a steeper seat tilt angle, particularly useful for increasing safety for patients who are prone to slide out of conventional chairs.
- Tilt-in-space seat angle adjustment
- Elevating channel legrest
- Large tracking and braking castors
- Drop down arms and wings
- Waterproof, breathable and multi-stretch covers with in-built Sanitized® Silver and Actifresh® antimicrobial protection
- Extensive options and accessories
- 180kg weight limit
We don't shift boxes, we shift expectations
Want to get in touch?
- Call today for expert advice
- Drop in for a cup of tea and a chat, or
- Arrange a FREE, no obligation home visit
Find us on
Don't be shy, get in touch
"It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better."
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)