The Jersey Chair
Designed for larger users, this traditionally crafted chair has a strong wooden, splayed-leg frame for those up to 50 stone/318kg.
A cushioned, contoured lumbar and neck support offer superb comfort while extended armrests assist standing. The Jersey’s dimensions can be tailored to meet individual user needs.
As with all A J Way chairs a range of accessories are available to ensure each chair meets individual needs.
The Jersey is also available as a standard fireside chair.
- Exceptionally strong and stable wooden frame to accommodate users up to 50 stone/318kg on bariatric sizing (above 23″ width).
- Contoured lumbar and neck support
- Solid fixed seat base
- Padded armrests
- Comfortable handgrips extended forward to assist rising
- Strength and stability tested to 50 stone/318kg
- Wide choice of soft covers, water-resistant, breathable fabrics, vinyl or leather
We don't shift boxes, we shift expectations
Want to get in touch?
- Call today for expert advice
- Drop in for a cup of tea and a chat, or
- Arrange a FREE, no obligation home visit
Find us on
Don't be shy, get in touch
"It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better."
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)