Vecta Sport – new compact 8 mph
The new Vecta Sport from Electric Mobility is an ultra-modern, compact yet powerful road scooter. This new scooter uses the best of modern design in a very compact overall package with a host of new features that combine to make a scooter that not only looks great, but performs even better. With exceptional legroom, an adjustable tiller and super comfortable seat it is a scooter designed for all users. The simple straight forward showerproof dash panel and controls make operating this great new model simple and straightforward. The waterproof USB power output ensures that the users mobile phone is always charged, or alternatively provides the power for a GPS unit for the adventurous.
With a 25 stone weight carrying capacity, revolutionary “RunOn” run flat pneumatic tyres, the unique Max Grip Limited Slip Differential gearbox and the new technology high power high torque 600 Watt motor this really is THE scooter for the 21st Century.
- Type Class – C / 3
- Overall length – 132cm / 52”
- Overall width – 60cm / 23.6”
- Maximum carrying capacity – 160kgs / 25 stone
- Maximum speed – 12.87km/h / 8mph
- Maximum kerb height – 10cm / 4”
- Range – up to 44km / 27.3 miles
- “RunOn” Run flat pneumatic tyres
- Colour – Cobalt Blue / Graphite Grey
- A stylish rear mounted lockable box fitted on a sliding mount to enable easy access without adjusting the seat
We have portable as well as fixed access products available.
Our battery care and maintenance guide will help you get the most life from your battery.
We don't shift boxes, we shift expectations
Want to get in touch?
- Call today for expert advice
- Drop in for a cup of tea and a chat, or
- Arrange a FREE, no obligation home visit
Find us on
Don't be shy, get in touch
"It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better."
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)