The Waddesdon Chair
The Waddesdon II is a powerful bariatric riser recliner chair for the larger user that procides optimum support and comfort. To further aid standing the Waddesdon II features a unique rise assist back opening mechanism – as the chair rises, the backrest opens out allowing more room to stand.
The Waddesdon II has four motors with a heavy duty control box and transformer for those users up to 40 stone (254kg). Two synchronised motors operate the direct drive legrest action and its dual action features independent legrest and backrest movement.
- Bariatric dual action riser recliner allows independent backrest and legrest operation
- Heavy-duty control box and transformer
- Quality British action ensuring product strength, stability, safety and durability
- Choice of seven backrest styles – Firm Back, Waterfall Back, Soft Back, Soft-Wing Back, Lateral Support Back, Double Lateral Support Back and the T-Back
- Choice of traditional scrolled (standard specification) or contemporary armrest styles
- Adjustable fibre-filled zipped neck pillow included with Soft Back, Soft-Wing Back and Firm Back chairs
- Detachable seat and legrest wrap for ease of cleaning
- Glides fitted as standard
- Emergency lowering device (one action only)
- Wide choice of soft covers, water-resistant, breathable fabrics, vinyl or leather*
*Vinyl, leather and some soft covers may cause creaking or noise on action chairs